Thursday, April 14, 2011
6:00pm – 8:00pm @ Kresge 319
Attendees: Mailor, Chong, Mykhou, Xay, Becky, Tub Nuam, Bao Vang, Kathy, Naly, Dina, GerJerry, Kong Yang, and Taylore.
What is the most extreme hairstyle you would get?
- Leo has not emailed Anna about the tour situation yet. He will do it ASAP (hopefully).
- HSA website is being updated.
- Possible tour with Seng Moua from Sacramento. We will email members asking if anyone wants to step up to co-ordinate this.
- Wendesday, June 1, 2011
- 43 applicants so far! 10 from northern California, and rest from Central Valley.
- Might have to change charter buses.
- Deadline for workshops is on Friday. All facilitators please turn in your workshop activity and a list of things you will need.
- Keynote speaker is confirmed.
- Make-up volunteer meeting with Leo
- Please attend MC’s (Motivational Confernece) mixer some time during the week of ISHE.
- Contact Becky for more information.
- Next ISHE Committee meeting is on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 @ E^2 from 7:30pm-9:30pm.
- Will be planning the keynote speaker dinner itinerary.
- Year End Ceremony (YEC) committee meeting
- Gifts for seniors
- Gifts for members
- Voting next week!
- Discussing budget.
- Next meeting on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @ 6pm-8pm. Contact Mykhou for location.
- Boardwalk/beach day/bonfire social
- Sunday, May 22, 2011
- More details will be discussed.
- Year End Ceremony
- Saturday, May 28, 2011
- Food preparation starts at 9am-2pm.
- Set up at 5pm.
- HSA Org. debrief
- Saturday, May 14, 2011
- More details TBA
- HSA Elctions
- Sunday, May 15, 2011
- More details TBA
- HSA Retreat Debrief
- Positives (+’s):
- Enjoyed activities √
- Enjoyed the walking activity “The Wedge”
- Good time management.
- Good bonding.
- Time for gathering.
- Nice weather.
- Closing circle. √
- Good amount of people.
- Deltas (Δ’s):
- Warn members about getting emotional.
- Do retreat at beginning of the year.
- Different locations
- Fund-raise for food and different location.
- Continue to remind members.
- Have more members attend.
- After celebration.
- More pictures.
- Retreat every quarter.
- Have option of letting non-officers propose workshops of their own.
III. Hmong Lyrics activity (Mykhou)
- Last day to add/drop/swap classes is Friday, April 15, 2011.
- P.C.C. is Friday – Saturday, April 22-23, 2011. Purchase tickets soon if you would like to attend.
- Multicultural Festival is Saturday, May 21, 2011.
What and where would you recommend to eat on campus aside from the dining halls?